Saturday, October 30, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #19

Last week, I participated in my first Papercraft Star challenge.  I decided to keep the momentum going this week and join in the fun again.  This week's challenge was to use the following picture for creative inspiration:


I just got my new Paisley Prints stamps from Stampin' Up! and have been wanting to try them.  I am not a big shape-stamp person.  I typically just use stamps for sentiments so this was a personal challenge for me.  I kept wanting to open my Cricut, cut some cute leaves and run them through my Cuttlebug for that extra something special, but I managed to stay strong even though I was suffering from major Bug withdrawal!  LoL.


JD'S SCRAP-IPE:
♥ Kraft cardstock - Recollections
♥ Leaf paper - DCWV Amber Autumn Matstack
♥ Pear Pizzazz cardstock - Stampin' Up!
♥ Leaves - Paisley Prints by Stampin' Up!
     ~ colors: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
♥ Button - Favorite Findings 'Clean'
♥ "Just A Note" - TPC Studio 'Greetings'

I'm not quite sure if I'm a shape-stamp person yet, but I'm willing to try them some more before passing final judgement.  I can say that I am very excited to try the rest of the Paisley Prints set with my Perfect Paisley Cuttlebug folder!  I just can't stop thinking about my Bugs, can I?  Hi... I'm JD, and I'm a Cricut / Cuttlebug Addict.  LoL.  And on that note, I'm off to hug my Bugs ~ so they know I still love them!  :-)

Until next time, Cricuteers!
~ JD ~

5 comments:

~* steph :) *~

pretty card. thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

Tracy

Love the stamped leaves! This card is really sweet. I like the added twine and button too. Now make sure you follow through with that 12 step program. We wouldn't want you to fall off the wagon. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Besthobbyeva

What a great job you did on this card! I love it!! I also love that you are hugging your bugs!! LOL

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

This is so nice! Love the colors!

Kel

Super cute card!! BTW, I got your cuts to send to ya.. sorry so late.. just email me with your addy! :) Good luck on challenge.. great inspirationg picture :)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!