Saturday, October 23, 2010

MPS Live Color Challenge

Robyn from My Pink Stamper and Karlee from Karlee's Krafts hosted a live chat last night.  I joined late due to attending a high school football game for my cousin (aka the "bulldozer").  When I finally got connected, I was so excited to hear Robyn is releasing FIVE new stamp sets!  I love her stamps and finally got my first set a couple weeks ago.  YAY!  :-)  During the chat, they also issued a color challenge... make a card using pink, green, and purple - in under 30 minutes (yikes!).  So I cranked a little music, grabbed some supplies, and I was off!  With the exception of a few random texting distractions and a Stickles situation, I came close.  It was fun working with a time limit.  I think I'll have to try it again in the future... maybe I'll get more done that way!  LoL.

I just love this little pink penguin.  What do you think?



JD'S SCRAP-IPE:
♥ Patterned paper from DCWV - Sweet matstack
♥ Solid paper from Recollections - Soda Pop and Butterfly Wings packs
♥ Penguin cut @ 3" from Create A Critter
     ~ embellished with Pink and Lavender Stickles
♥ Winter Wishes sentiment from Imaginisce Snowy Jo collection
     ~ inked with Stampin' Up Concord Crush
♥ Green snowflake ribbon from Michael's Celebrate It Holiday collection
     ~ NOTE: this ribbon also comes in PINK and PURPLE and is only $1.99 for 3 yards!!!

Until next time, Cricuteers!
~ JD ~