Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bridal Shower Coordinating Card & Envelope

Friday night, I finally had the chance to meet my cousin's wife-to-be at, of all places, her bridal shower.  Better than not meeting her until the wedding, right?  :-)  When I sat down to make her card, I hit a huge creative wall.  So I reached for my trusty new friend... Wild Card.  After a little Cricuteering with some heat-embossing and gel-pen stiching thrown in for good measure... voila!  All that was missing were the signatures!  This one-of-a-kind, customized, coordinating bridal shower card and envelope were ready for giving.




JD'S SCRAP-IPE:
♥ Navy solid paper from Recollections
♥ Silver solid paper from Recollections - Precious Metals
♥ Heart White embossed paper from ??
♥ Card, envelope, and envelope sentiment cut from Wild Card
♥ "For Your Shower" sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes
     ~ Heat embossed using VersaMark ink and Stampin' Up Silver Embossing Powder
♥ Silver stiching ~ silver gel pen from Creative Memories
♥ Snowflake brad from Recollections

Until next time, Cricuteers!
~ JD ~

3 comments:

Carol L

Super nice!

hugs,
Carol L

Dorcas

This is adorable! I need to pull out this cart! I love the colors! TFS!

Besthobbyeva

I love this it is soo cute! I love navy and white!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!