Thursday, October 21, 2010

16 and Licensed to Drive!

Sunday was my youngest sister's Sweet Sixteen birthday!  I still can't believe she's 16!  At the risk of sounding sentimental and embarassing her, I still remember when she was born.  I was in 7th grade and spent the entire day waiting for someone to bring a message to my class saying that my dad called.  I don't think I paid attention to a single thing any of my classes that day!

I wanted her birthday card to be special with lots of bright colors and sparkles.  I absolutely love the invite card on Wild Card.  It was the perfect start for a fun birthday card!  What do you think?


JD'S SCRAP-IPE:
♥ Patterned paper from The Paper Studio - Birthday Extravaganza pack
♥ Yellow paper from DCWV - Amber Autumn Matstack
♥ Paper for Keys from Stampin' Up! - Old Olive and Melon Mambo
♥ Envelope, Card, and all Layers cut from Wild Card
♥ Keys cut from Going Places and top layer covered in Star Dust Stickles
♥ Colored gems from Recollections
♥ Buttons - random finds from my button jar
♥ Sentiment - Happy Birthday from TPC Studio stamped in Peach Parfait ink from Stampin' Up!

Until next time, Cricuteers!
~ JD ~



3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

So sweet!

Besthobbyeva

I love the story! I love the card too. Great, great choice of paper! you did a fantastic job with this. I am sure she will love it.

GiGi

This is such an awesome card! I love how it opens and the colors are terrific!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!