Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Think Pink!

October is almost over... I can't believe it!  Where did the month go?

I'm not sure how many of you know, but in addition to being Breast Cancer Awareness month, October is also National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month.  Because P.A.I.L. hits so very close to home for me, I have spent the month honoring my daugher Faith who became one of God's littlest angels in May 2009.  However, as the month ends, I also wanted to do my part for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Robyn at My Pink Stamper along with Tammi at Creative Critters Cricut Club are celebrating "Think Pink" week.  They are asking us to send cards to two of our fellow scrappers who are currently fighting breast cancer with major surgeries this week.  Please visit their blogs for more details ~ including addresses where you can send your own cards.

My thoughts and prayers go out to both Monique and Brenda.  Wishing them both faith, hope, and strength during this difficult time...

JD'S SCRAP-IPE:
♥ White cardstock by Georgia Pacific
♥ Pink and Patterned paper from K&I Memories Funky Paper Pad II
♥ Circles cut from Mini Monograms
♥ Support Ribbon cut from Designer's Calendar (a great hidden treat on this cartridge!)
♥ Polka Dot ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique @ Hobby Lobby


Challenge Entries:
My Creative Time ~ Polka Dot Challenge (use Polka Dots and your Imagine or if you don't have an Imagine, use Imagine patterned paper to create an Imagine-like project)
OWH Stars and Stamps ~ Almost Anything Goes (no glitter ~ not safe for soldiers!)

Until Next Time, Cricuteers!
~ JD ~

10 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

Unknown

Love the polka dot ribbon.

girlia

Really cute. Love that polka dot ribbon. I never would have guessed that Designer's Calender had that bow on it. Great job.

Besthobbyeva

What a beautiful card!! I love the paper choice! And the ribbon, adorable!!! TFS!! I was going to buy the Designer's Calendar cartridge and at the last minute changed my mind. But know you have changed my mind back!!

Sherry Hickey

Hi! That's a wonderful card; love that paper and how the ribbon complements it. I'm sure it will bring your friends a lot of cheer!

Rhonda Emery

love your card. thank you for visitning my blog.I am now a follower of yours.

Doris T.

very pretty!

Samantha

Beautiful and for a great cause. Both causes hit home for me. The ribbon is really cute!

Pink Cricut

Such a cute Card! :) Thanks for playing with us on the Imagine Nation Challenge! :)
<3 Pink Cricut

Dorcas

So pretty! Great job!TFS!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!