Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to a Special Little Boy!

Today is my nephew's 3rd birthday!  I can't believe he's 3 already!  It doesn't seem like that long ago we were at the hospital celebrating his "Birth" day.  Yesterday, the family got together and partied Diego-style in celebration of his special day.  I made him a fun card and unique gift inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest.  {Are any of you as incredibly addicted to Pinterest as I am??}   The gift is a 20 questions book that he can record answers to various questions each year and add a picture to watch how he grows over the years and how his answers to the questions change.  I can't wait to do this with my little guy, too!

{{WARNING: This post is very picture-heavy from here on!}}






















Until next time, Cricuteers!
~ JD ~

4 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree

What a great and unique idea! I love this!

Besthobbyeva

What a fantastic idea, I just love it! Such a cute card too!!

I have heard of Pintrest, and I am a afraid, I won't ever get off the computer.

I hope all is well!!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

girlia

Great idea!

Michele Kovack

This is just a fabulous idea!!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!